After that response, we were not sure we’d be able to rally back for Tweets and Posts of the week. But we did! Good admission counselors rally back. Great admission counselors rally back with more beer in hand. Welcome to our Friday night.
First up, we really enjoyed this post from last week. What makes it a post of the week:
1. Use of alcohol.
2. Taking picture of alcohol.
3. Relating Admissions Problems to alcohol.
Truth is beauty, counselor. And this is beautiful.
Second up. Here’s what makes this a post of the week:
1. Childlike game to break the boredom induced by the Friday of a holiday week.
2. The sheer number of staff members cheering on co-workers.
3. The tie to the upcoming 2012 Olympic Games?
Brilliant, counselors. And congratulations to all winners on this joyous day. I hope you were showered with chocolate coin necklaces and laurel headdresses made from green copier paper.
Last, but not least. Here’s what makes this a great post of the week:
1. Current real admission problem. And what a fun problem this is.
2. Flagrant display of stupidity.
3. Willingness of follower to share stupidity with the rest of us for entertainment and amusement purposes.
Not a problem, dear student! We build our budget annually at our college with sticky notes as if they’re real currency. You might as well have sent us Monopoly money. It would really have the same effect.
What about this charge from last week? Any takers on the Azonto challenge?
Have a great weekend everyone.